Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

High school!!!

Hey guys sorry its been so long since I posted last my computer got a huge virus and was in the shop for awhile... Well two weeks ago I started high school and its been amazing so far. I have classes with a few of my friends and science with one of my bestest friends Cassie. Me and Cassie have already had so much fun and have only had like four classes so far. I've made a few new friends and my favorite is this guy that I kinda like named John that's in almost all of my classes. I like my A-days a lot more than my B-days but I have so many good friends on my B-days that I hardly notice the annoying teachers and popular kids that think there better than everyone. On A-days I have my fun classes like math, band, french, and gym but on B-days I have my harder classes like history, english, study hall and science. My bus driver is freaking amazing and makes the bus ride so much more fun. Well its now 1:15 in the morning and I'm getting tired so Ima go to bed and update my blog in a few days. Night!!!

2 comments:

  1. YOU. LIKE. JOHN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teeheehee :) he is freaking amazing!!! haha and science today was awsome!!!

      Delete