Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Today :)

Well today didnt start the best way but it got alot better throughout the day. When i got to my free class in the morning Cassie, Megan, and I had so much fun. We were joking around and talking about the most random stuff. Towards the end of free pieriod Cassie and one of the older girls in her band class started talking and since me and megan didnt know what they were talking about we started coppying everything they said... It was so funny cause the person cassie was talking to kept getting confused and started messing up her words. Then in math I tried my first twinkie and it was pretty good but not as good as people said they were. In band our teacher wasnt there and I liked having a substitute cause we actually played a whole piese of music instead of just one part of one piese the entire class... In french I was pretty upset because since a group in my class wouldnt stop talking we got assigned seats and I dont get to sit next to John (the guy I like) anymore... Then again me and John were talking for like 20 minutes straight in gym so I geuss its ok :) haha well after that I came home and now im chillen on the couch!!! haha bye bye people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment