Translate

Friday, June 7, 2013

Memories- 9th grade year

Wow, even though the year was long, the friends were great. From hanging out with Megan and Becca out of school and hanging with Cassie and Janine in school, I made so many good  memories. I'm gonna start with the beginning of the year and end with the past week. First there was the day I met Janine, we had been in science and history together for about three weeks when we finally started talking. Cassie and I were hanging put in the science room and we were about to do a group assignment (3 people per group) and the person Janine usually talked with wasn't there so we let her join our group. Lets just say, even though I think we kinda scared Janine with our craziness, she never partnered with her old friends again. We laughed about so much that day, we were learning about clouds and we made a whole lot of inside jokes about them (ps, stratus clouds drop it loww) and then there was Camoo and Daisy... My favoritest cows ever! Haha :) Next was the day that Vicky came over to my house after school and we did blind makeovers... I ended up with eyeliner on my lips and she had eye shadow as a foundation... Cause I TOTALLY didn't know that i grabbed the eye shadow and not the foundation :D mwahahaha!!! In November I got to see Megan and Becca out of school for the first time since school started.... We went to church with Megan and ended up getting a little high on sugar thanks to some very yummy brownies.... We made a questionnaire to give to the guy I liked (post the questions later) and we had new nicknames by the time we got home... We scared Megan's mom a little... I'm surprised she continued to let us hang out... The next month or so I had Cassie's birthday party and Cassie Janine and I became closer and closer (hey Cassie, so THAT'S what u been looking at all class ;D) And because of one of those days I ended up getting Cassie toilet paper for her birthday... Don't ask... On black frieday me and my big sister went shopping and everything was pretty cool. That is, until somebody drew a gun somewhere and a witness said it was us.... Turns out, we are men... Even though we didn't even stop at the store that this happened at... Then on my birthday in December I had Megandrea, Reclandrea (their new nicknames... Ps, i'm Kathandrea... We had a lot of brownies), and Sammy over. We wen't bowling and we hung out and it turns out, the movie me and mom picked out, was a little in-appropriate.... Things happen... On Christmas My aunt, her friend, my grandma, and my uncle came over which was pretty fun then the next day my brother and sister came over, we had so much fun playing tuns of different games and I pretty much tired my self out... I had exactly one day to relax then on new years eve Becca and I spent the night at Megan's house, we ran up and down the street barefooted blowing our new year noise maker things for about twenty minutes... Then Megan's parents went to bed and we "watched" a movie and we prank called people until 7 in the morning... Then we had to get up for church at 8:30..... We were a little tired that day... The next two weeks were a little boring then we started making a planet project in science... Lets just say, Cassie, Janine, and I get a little crazy in the library.... I don't know why, but we go insane... We were trying to get people to bye a vacation to a planet and we went a little over dose on the creativity section... Although that story doesn't even come close to the day I tried to get somebody to adopt a volcano........ Yeah, like I said, we get a little crazy in the library... In February me and Becca went to Megans house again and we, once again, had a lot of sugar... We now have a step for step plan on how to kidnap one direction... Making that plan was our diner conversation... Once again, i'm surprised her parents continue to let us hang out....... Ps, the steps will be posted later. Oh, and I found out that Megan is really bad at cooking....... We couldn't even bite into those cookies... On Megan's birthday we hung out once again with like 5 other girls... We watched a scary movie, prank called people, and in general, got crazy... I'm sure that video's floating around youtube somewhere....... On Becca's Birthday (on April fools) we ended up painting Megans driveway and might have also painted ourselves... Yeahh...... That's all I have o say... Then things were very boring for awhile, and the past two weeks were amazing. I went to the mall with Megan, we watched the Ice Age movies in science, we colored the whole time in math, we watched Wall-E and played cards in history then on the last day Cassie, Janine, and I gave each-other the most amazing makeovers I've ever seen... Cassie was an oompa-bird, Janine was an ava-bug, and a rainbow through up on me.... Well thats what my year has been filled with :) byee

No comments:

Post a Comment