Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Growing up and taking responsibility... Yay...

Heyy everybody! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, so I guess I  should just say what I've been up to. My younger siblings, Nathan and Brittany, have been at my house the past few days. I'm one hundred percent glad they're here but it gets kinda annoying sometimes... I only get time to myself at night when everybody is sleeping...... Like now. We got a pool a few weeks back and they seem to love that, in the past two days we have been in the pool for a total of at least ten hours. And the worst part is, they don't seem to understand that, since I'm babysitting a three year old, I can't do everything all the time.... Between entertaining Nathan who's fourteen, Ashley who's eleven, Brittany who's ten, and Tony who's three... All I can say is that I'm glad I don't live with everybody all the time. Because of all the swimming in chlorine and the fact that I have very thick curly hair, my hair has looked like shit the past few days. The kid's aren't allowed in the pool without me and since they don't have thick or curly hair, they don't understand my complications... I can get in the pool with zero knots and when I get out they are everywhere... And since Nathan and Brittany don't have to help at all with chores at their house they don't understand how hard it is to clean so they always leave messes, which makes my job that much harder... They never rinse of their dishes so the counter is filled with ants every afternoon and it makes my scrubbing job that much harder, and then they don't ever pick up anything so I have to pick up a whole lot more... Seriously, out of the four kids, Tony (the three year old) is the easiest to clean after... So needless to say I'm pretty tired... Yet I don't want to sleep because the house is finally quiet... I guess I finally understand why mom and Amanda (my big sister that's 19) always got so pissed of when Nathan and Brittany came over, since I'm only a year older then Nathan I used to just have fun and leave messes with everybody, but now that Amanda's working, Todd (my step dad) is always having to travel with work, and mom has crappy employees that she has to correct all the time, the cooking and cleaning is my job... At least I get paid... Although now I have no time to read the driving book so I can't take my driving test yet... Ughh, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want school back... Being with friends would be nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment