Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sophomore Year, Turning 16!!!

Hey guys, it's me again!!! Man I haven't been on blogger in forever!!! And guess what people?! I will officially be 16 in less than two days! This weekend I had my mini party thing with my besties and had so much fun! We face painted each other (Megan was a mouse, I was a cat, and Sam was a fish!). We then decided that it would be in the best interests of everyone if we went to diner with our animal faces on :) We went to Bob Evans (for those of you that don't know, it is a low key restaurant that does a lot of breakfast foods... They have diner and lunch foods to but the breakfast is the best part.) Megan got me a book, some lotion, and some ink for my calligraphy pens and Sam got me a book and a Barns & Noble gift card :) I love how they both know what I like so well!!! (I mean, I know them so well that I already have their birthday and Christmas presents picked, but still) We watched White House Down (which was a really good movie) and we chilled the rest of the night. We talked about the guys we like/books we recommend/ people we don't like/ and pretty much everything else you could think of.
I also am going to get both my learners and my first bank account soon! I have a couple hundred dollars saved up, I am planning on trying to get a job soon, and I'm super excited!
School has been okay. Have a few really good friends in my classes but all of my closest friends go to different schools. The guy I like was new at the beginning of the school year and it has been really fun getting to know him. He is a football player, tall, has really really pretty blue eyes, and an amazing personality. Plus, he is fresh out of Wisconsin! (I have always loved guys that are from low key areas. I don't know why, maybe cause they were raised to treat people right!) I have a lot of advanced classes that are pretty hard, but I'll figure it out. I'm taking Art, advanced algebra 2, world history, pe/gym, advanced biology, French 2, sports med, and advanced English. Long story short, I'm having fun and I'm going to go watch a movie with Amanda (my big sis).
Later!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment