Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Snow week filled with birthdays!

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays... Why is it that most of my (at some point in my life) best friends have birthdays this week?! Seriously! I got to semi talk to my middle school bestie, Becca, on Sunday for her birthday, I was on the phone with my elementary school bestie, Breanna, for like two and a half hours yesterday for her birthday, and my current bestie, Megan, is having a sweet sixteen party Friday for her birthday! Anyway, is it just by where I live, or have any of you guys had crazy snow this week to? Frankly, I'm getting a little tired of it!!! First off, yesterday and tomorrow are/were both A-Days (for those of you that don't know, A and B days are how we categorize our school days, we have half of our classes on A days, and the other Half on B days) and I really like A-Days. I have my easy classes, I get to see most of my friends, I get to see the guy I like, and it's just an all around chill day. Second, The ONE time I will have a fun B-day is the time we get out for a B-day?! I would have boon working on fun projects all day today and I would have gotten to enjoy some yummy foods in French for Mardi-Graw. Anyway, at least this gives me time to finish some cleaning and late work! Anyway, have a nice day! Haha later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment