Translate

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Beautifull day

I didnt do much today but it was such a pretty day. When I woke up me and grammy went to a lake near her house and it was so beautifull. We couldnt go in the lake cause it was a non-swimming area but it was still nice. For awhile I just sat in the grass looking out over the lake watching everything. The sky had perfect white puffy clouds over half the lake and it was clear over the rest. There were birds everywhere so all you could hear was the birds chirping. Looking out over the lake you could see the waves building up and colapsing. There were three boats that you could see spred out over the lake, one was a speed boat, anothere was a sailboat, and the last was a fishermans boat. At one point you could also see two kyacks. On the shore there was a couple that looked to be in there early to mid twentys skipping rocks on the lake and another young couple at a picnic table with there son (who looked to be about four) playing with sticks by the lake. I wished I had brought my sketch pad so I could draw the view. Later we went to tyghanic falls, a waterfall in new york. The waterfall was'nt that big because there hasnt been much rain lately but it was still beautifull looking at the rocks. Tyghantic falls is one of the highest waterfalls it the United states at over 200 feet high. Then we went to the country and saw over five omish farms. Well those are all the beautifull things we saw today... Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment