Translate

Saturday, July 7, 2012

First post

Okay, so I dont really know how to do this and my first post is probably gonna sound like crap... Well my name is Katherine and I live in Va. I really dont know what to say so ima just say what im doing. Right now im in senica falls new york visiting my grandma, it's so pretty here. Driving down the road all you can see is hills, trees, and huge lakes. Every morning you can hear the birds chirping outside and its so peacefull. I was gonna go to the lake today but there was a storm this morning so im not allowed... When I woke up the power was out because of the storm (the storm was over when i woke up but grammy told me about it and said the power had been out for an hour and a half). Today has been a pretty low key day but i've gotten to talk to one of my best friends cassie for the first time in forever, which im happy about :D!!! Yesterday me and my grandma went shopping and one of the stores we went to was an omish store and they had a HUGE variaty of homemade foods. They also had really nice looking sheds,furnature, and adorable kid play houses outside that were all hand made. The omish lady at the checkout counter was really nice and had the cutest accent. Last night me and my grandma made a salad and it was so yummy!!! We made it with carrots, brocoli, cheese, bacon bits, tomato's, and pork chops in it but grammy also had onions and peppers in hers. Well idk what elce to right so im just gonna say bye and ill right something elce eather later or tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment