Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My friends

     My friends are the most amazing people ever so im gonna right alittle about them. I have alot of best friends and im going to right some about all of them. (in no perticular order)     First theres Megan, Megan is a crazy amazing person. She is incredibly smart and always makes you happy. When your sad she can instantly make you smile. She has an amazing personality that you cant find on most people. She always knows how to have fun and make a day better.
     Another one of my best friends is Cassie, she is very hyper and crazy when you want to have fun, but quite and a really good listener when you need to talk. I always know I can trust her and tell her anything I need to get of my chest. Cassie always knows how to make a dull moment interesting and something to remember.
     Next is Becca, she is really funny and a great person to hang out with. We met at megan's birthday party and started talking alot but really became friends in science when we were partners in a squid disection. We were some of the few girls in the class that wernt afraid to touch the squid. Ever since we have been really close. She is so sweat and a great person at heart.
     Then there's Vicky, she is always crazy and hyper and great at having fun. She's friends with everybody and nice all the time. You hardly ever see her without a smile on her face. She always knows how to make somebody happy and can turn any event into a party.
     Then theres Sammy, I have known Sammy almost my entire life. She is the kindest person I have ever met. She is so nice to everybody. Most people that dont take the time to get to know her thinks she is boring but when you get to know her she opens up and is tons of fun.
     Another one of my friends is Breanna, ive known her since preschool and have done some insane crazy things with her. We have fought many times but we always stayed friends. She is always outdoors and knows how to be agressive because of her brothers.
     I have alot more good friends but im tired of wrighting right now... Bye bye!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Katherine! When I'm back to blogging again I'll dedicate a whole post to you :D

    ReplyDelete